Medical Tourism Italy is Hiring for the HeadQuarters in the Vicenza West area.
We are looking for Junior staff for the Health Planners team. We offer a young and stimulating environment, coaching, training and real opportunities for professional growth.
The candidate, after a suitable training period, will have the following tasks:
- Follow the whole Patient’s experience in Italy;
- Patient’s Reception at the Airport;
- Patient’s Pick-up and Drop-off at the Airport;
- Transportation service for Patients during their stay;
- Interpreting service during the stay of the Patient;
- Staying with the Patients during therapy and rehab;
- Regional tourism service.
Dynamism, problem solving skills and aptitude for interpersonal relationships complete the profile.
The above announcement is addressed to personal of both genders in ref. to the D.lgs.198 / 2006.
Employment contract: Full time
- Be bilingual English-Italian level C2 for both languages;
- Instant translation skills;
- Driving license B for more than 3 years;
- Knowledge of Veneto from the artistic, historical and cultural point of view;
- hourly flexibility;
- Propensity to human contact;
- Preparation for team work.
Candidates who do not comply with the above requirements will not be considered.
The following requirements are optional, but they do play a significant part in the selection of the candidates:
- Level C+ in another foreign language
- preference for Spanish, German and French
- Availability for flexible night time work
- Comprehension and familiarity with Social Media and Community Management
- Comprehension and familiarity with WordPress environment
- Will to grow to the Senior Health Planner figure, which is in charge of the whole Patient’s experience and of the 6 months Followup