About us > Team
Dr. Sandro Bordin
Chief of the Operative Unit of Civil Hospital Otolaryngology and Audiology S.S. Giovanni e Paolo in Venice
He graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Padua in 1978, with highest honors; he later specialized in Otolaryngology ever in 1981 with highest honors and Audiology in 1989 at the University of Ferrara.
Now is a professor of ear surgery at the Institute of Otology Garcia Ibanez of Barcelona, as well as Captain Doctor of Military Corps of the Italian Red Cross. He serves as President of the Venice International NGO and Quality Hospital.
He has held the positions of Director of the Department of Surgical and Medical Director Vicar Venice.
In his career he has published more than 50 scientific papers. He holds numerous Master at various international institutions such as:
- Otosurgery of downtown San Polten Vienna Austria
- Otology Institute De Garcia Ibanez Of Barcelona Spain
- House Ear Institute Of Los Angeles USA
- Center Of otoneurosurgery Tran Ba Hui Of Paris
- Otoneurosurgery the center of Antwerp Belgium (prof. Officier)
- Otoneurosurgery the center of Marseilles (Prof. Magnan)
- Stanford University San Francisco USA
- Cleeveland Clinic USA