As of the last few years, much research has been done regarding the possible solutions to CRPS, and scientific research has proven that the Treatment for CRPS in Italy with Neridronate is the best long term choice. The Treatment for this excruciating and highly disabling condition has been trialed, approved by AiFA (an European pharmaceutical Agency, comparable to FDA) and utilized in Italy since several years, making Italy as of today the only destination for the official treatment to lead CRPS/RSD to a realistic remission. Read how scientific trials have made Neridronate Treatment for CRPS official in Italy.
Italian Journal of Medicine
Oxford Journal of Medicine
Springer’s research on Neridronate for CRPS
Summed up, all scientific data prove that:
- Any other treatment available has the scope of reducing suffering, but it only lasts temporarily, often with side effects that could be fatal.
- The treatment, recognized by the National European Health Authority, consists of 4 infusions of an hour each via intravenous of a drug called Neridronate.
- Everyone can benefit from it – even patients who have had the disease for many years – at any stage of the disease. It has been verified that in 100% of cases there is a reduction in inflammation and a permanent remission of the pain that goes from 20% to 100%.
- Neridronate in Italy is the therapy of choice in the therapy against CRPS and it is practiced by the National Health Service on a large scale.
- In the US and other extra EU countries, Neridronate is still in its experimentation phase and probably will not be available for at least 10 years.
- Neridronic Acid is used as therapy for both CRPS Type I and CRPS Type II.
- The Neridronate’s side effects are so minimal to make it considered a “no side effects therapy”
- Once the therapy is administered, in the period of 7 to 9 days, a solution of the symptoms will begin up to complete recovery in three months time.
- Currently, the US is undergoing trials in which only patients that have recently contracted the condition, yet the Trial has been halted several times; we are also unsure of the reasons why, that’s probably because:
- During the trial, the patients will not know if they have been treated with Neridronate or with a placebo (sugar pill, or false drug) and, if they did receive Neridronate, the quantity administered is not the same administered in the Italian therapy.
- CRPS-Treatment is tasked with rendering the treatment available for all international patients, gathering requests, making appointments, and handling logistics.
- The therapy is conducted in the Rheumatology department of the University Hospital of Verona, guided by Professor Rossini, successor of Professor Adami, both authors of the studio that verified the efficiency of Neridronate in the treatment against CRPS/RSD.
For information contact us at email@example.com indicating your contact information and hour of preference to be called at.