Arrival at the Airport
When you arrive at the airport a member of our Team will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it.
Timings and Distances
The Hotel, close to our office, half-way between Venice Airport and Peschiera Hospital. During your stay in Italy you could visit some tourist sites without having to do more trips.
- Visit to Venice and Verona, the city of Romeo and Juliet, and have dinner in their castles;
- Visit to lake Garda, and all the nearby towns including the town of Borghetto and Bassano del Grappa;
- Wine tour, to taste the best wines, olive oils, cheese and other local products.
In addition to all our services we give you the possibility to visit the local producers of wine, olive oil and other typical products.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES INCLUDED
24/7 assistance during your whole stay, if you have any need please call us
- Emergency assistance;
- Support and assistance in case of loss of Passport;
- Support and assistance in case of loss of Luggage;
- Support and assistance in case of missing the Plane;
- Travel Insurance;
- Emergency Services.
Hotel accomodation for patient and companion (if any) with meals included:
- Hotel is very close both to our offices and to the main facilities (stores, Vicenza downtown, and main roads to hospital and US Base);
- Hotel Staff can speak English very well;
- In case of emergency, Hotel Reception is instructed to call the ambulance and provide interpreting between paramedics and patient;
- If needed, phone calling service is available at the reception Desk.
Trasportation (Airport to Hotel and vice versa, Hotel to Hospital and vice versa)
- English-speaking Driver will be ready at the airport exit room with wheelchair/crutches (if needed) and a board with patient's name on;
- Same Driver will provide both pick-up service at airport and driving service at the moment of departure;
- Patient will be assigned one Driver and Interpreter who will take care to drive patient and caregiver to hospital and back to hotel;
- Assistance will be provided in reaching local stores to buy anything one might need and do some shopping.
- We give you the possibility to rent a car to visit the area.
Assistance during treatment at the Clinic:
- English-speaking Interpreter will be present throughout the whole time of treatment for each sessions;
- Doctor will prescribe medicine in case of side effects;
- Recall treatment in case your doctor believes they would be helpful;
- Assistance on getting meds prescribed and purchased at the pharmacy;
- Doctor will visit the patient assisted by nurses and Interpreter (the extra treatment analyzes that become necessary are not included in the package and are on the responsibility of the patient);
- Second opinion (if needed) by other specialists.
Native speaker interpreter with specific knowledge of medical terms and drugs.
نحن نتحدث أيضاً اللغة العربية
Local SIM Card
You will have a local SIM Card to call and access the internet during your stay in Italy.
Visit to Venice and Verona, the city of Romeo and Juliet, and have dinner in their castles;
Visit to lake Garda, and all the nearby towns including the town of Borghetto and Bassano del Grappa;
Wine tour, to taste the best wines, olive oils, cheese and other local products.
Stay in Vicenza, only an hour away from Venice and Verona! Surrounded by UNESCO sites!
Italy is one of the countries with more history and beauties in the world so, if you come all the way here, might as well go for some sightseeing!
Venice, that needs no introduction, is just an hour drive away!
Check out Romeo and Juliet’s castles in Verona’s surroundings! Once in Verona, what about a walk downtown? There you will see the Arena, Juliet’s house, Piazza delle Erbe…
In Vicenza you will admire Andrea Palladio’s architectonic jewels, you will be able to breath history and art, all surrounded by the pleasing Berici Hills and the majestic Alps.
All of these World Heritage Sites are just within an hour drive from the hotel!
While you are doing that, why not taste the best wines in the world and one of the most traditional and exquisite cuisine?
This is Veneto, Italy!
Vicenza is a pretty and small town between the Berici Hills and the Alps. The first traces of human settlement go back to 600 years B.C... more