‘The Lancet’ places Italian Healthcare the World Health Organization’s top 10 countries for quality health services, fixing it among the top five European countries (along with Sweden, Norway, Spain, Luxemburg) while other traditionally excellent health systems are pushed way back (USA is 35th, Germany is 20th, Great Britain 31st). It has various excellences like in pediatric therapies, certain type of tumors (for example pancreatic, lung and brain), wellness centers and muscoskeletal diseases. In 2017, Bloomberg declared Italy the healthiest country in the world, underlining how that was possible thanks to a top quality Healthcare.
Medical Tourism Italy obviously offers tourism assistance: a personal driver and interpreter will accompany you while discovering the majestic Venice, the Romeo and Juliet’s castles, Verona’s best sites and other. Alternatively, Vicenza itself offers many Andrea Palladio’s architectonic jewels (the Basilica Palladiana, Villa La Rotonda…) and the spectacular view from the Berici Hills. The town is also home of one of the biggest American military bases in Europe, that hosts 12000 american citizens.
Our offices are located just an hour away from Venice and Verona: Vicenza surrounded by UNESCO beauties
THE ITALIAN HEALTH CARE
- According to Bloomberg , Italy has one of the best healthcare in the world and 80 doctors of the best 100 in the world work in Italy.
- Italy has some of the most sophisticated electro-medical equipment and is constantly updated.
- With its 1,200 hospitals, Italy can become the dream place to be treated for patients.
- A number of governments are promoting their health facilities and emerging consumer markets are stimulated by brokers, websites and trade-fairs.
- Some destinations have marketed themselves as a healthcare city, or more widely as a Biomedical City.
- Italy is a hotspot for outstanding medical care at prices that rival the savings found in the most affordable medical western travel destinations.
- Italian doctors are well-trained and very passionate about caring for their patients.
- Italy’s public hospitals are among the best in the world and have got the golden seal of quality by the prestigious Joint Commission International, which certifies adherence to 368 safety standards and quality of care.
- Choosing Italy for medical care gives also the chance to visit incredible ancient sites and monuments and taste a wonderful cuisine.
- The climate in Italy reflects the warmth of the Mediterranean with mild winters and warm summers.
Visit to Venice and Verona, the city of Romeo and Juliet, and have dinner in their castles;
Visit to lake Garda, and all the nearby towns including the town of Borghetto and Bassano del Grappa;
Wine tour, to taste the best wines, olive oils, cheese and other local products.
Stay in Vicenza, only an hour away from Venice and Verona! Surrounded by UNESCO sites!
Italy is one of the countries with more history and beauties in the world so, if you come all the way here, might as well go for some sightseeing!
Venice, that needs no introduction, is just an hour drive away!
Check out Romeo and Juliet’s castles in Verona’s surroundings! Once in Verona, what about a walk downtown? There you will see the Arena, Juliet’s house, Piazza delle Erbe…
In Vicenza you will admire Andrea Palladio’s architectonic jewels, you will be able to breath history and art, all surrounded by the pleasing Berici Hills and the majestic Alps.
All of these World Heritage Sites are just within an hour drive from the hotel!
While you are doing that, why not taste the best wines in the world and one of the most traditional and exquisite cuisine?
This is Veneto, Italy!
Vicenza is a pretty and small town between the Berici Hills and the Alps. The first traces of human settlement go back to 600 years B.C... more